Our terms and conditions
Our terms and conditions
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- This website may includes links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the websites. We have no responsibility for the content of the linked websites.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Scotland.
We are grateful to a host of local photographers who have allowed us to use their copyrighted images on this site; please do not download or share these images without the appropriate permissions. If you’re not sure whom to ask, just drop us a line and we’ll point you in the right direction. Many thanks to Pete Cairn of Northshots; James Shooter Photography; Dave Craig of Spirit of the Spey; Pavel Satny of Aviemore Photographic; Andy Bateman of Scot Mountain and Speyside Wildlife for all the wildlife images.
Images used as links are the copyright of the attraction, accommodation or activity provider to which the photo links.